What We Do
1:1 Change Strategy Session
Yvonne uses a combination of coaching, advisory, and mentoring to help you strategize on a specific change initiative, project challenge or professional need. The session is aimed at providing you with the required guidance and tools to help you meet an immediate need, overcome a barrier or move forward in achieving your desired results and outcomes.
The goal behind these sessions are “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”.
We will help you:
At the point I was referred to Yvonne, I had an idea, a general approach and a draft business plan but lacked the clarity to move forward with it. I could not pinpoint the exact reason why my business plan could not propel me into actually starting work on my business. I explained this to Yvonne and with the minimal detail that I could provide, I wasn’t very expectant. But I was pleasantly surprised when she summarised our discussion in such a way that showed she had heard the issues I wasn’t able to articulate clearly as well as propose a workable approach which included the right pace, mix of guidance vs advice and nudging. The support was structured, allowed thinking time and enabled me to gain CLARITY which was my main goal. As a result, I was able to achieve some of my planned goals earlier than I had scheduled and have continued with the same passion that was inspired through our sessions. She has also been a source of support following the end of our contract and I know I would not have realised this level of progress on my business without her help.
– Ijeoma Adele, Healthcare Consultant
Change Advisory and Consulting
Turnaround Challenges and Experience Visible Results
If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first four hours sharpening the axe … Abraham Lincoln.
While you sharpen your axe, and focus on what your organization does best, our Change Leadership and Management Consulting Services provide you with our well-honed expertise to help you increase adoption and drive demonstrable results on your change initiatives and projects.
We provide practical and results-driven Change Management to support you, your team and organization through the process of change. We employ a variety of change approaches and tactics to help you overcome barriers and resistance to change, achieve results and experience return on investment.
- Customized change leadership advisory and coaching to address immediate needs and support
- Advisory and support for your leadership team and team where required
- Change Assessments to enable you determine and address barriers and points of resistance to the change
- Strategies and individualized support to increase your influence with your leadership team and drive change
Change Workshops & Training
We provide Change Management and Leadership training and knowledge development that is designed to ensure participants gain valuable skills to bring about the desired change results and outcomes, overcome barriers to change, and help them raise their level of influence leading to increased organizational performance.
Our topics include:
- Training is tailored to meet the needs of participants. Our approach is designed to ensure a considerable amount of interaction takes place, where it is not simply theoretical, but combines various learning approaches to achieve the most effective and beneficial outcomes.
- Materials are tailored to clients requirements based on a training needs consultation prior to delivery of training.
- We ensure that attendees leave, not only with their questions answered, but also with the knowledge, ideas, and tried & tested tips to implement immediately into their day to day role.
- Where required, training can incorporate attributes from assessments to feed directly into participants creating an action plan.
We are constantly faced with changes stemming from uncertainties, strategic initiatives, advancing technology, government regulations, and more. How can you effectively lead change, prepare and get buy-in from your teams, as well as manage resistance to change?
This course is designed for professionals, change managers, managers and leaders responsible for leading change, implementing change, and leading projects in their organizations.
This is a practical program to provide and equip you with the skills, knowledge and tools to turn around tough situations; and get buy-in from your leaders, peers and teams in order to successfully implement new ideas, processes and policies, as well as business and technology projects.
This course will leverage proven and established tools, frameworks and materials from renowned thought leaders in the areas of Change Leadership and Management.